HEY. YOU OVER THERE. ARE YOU IN A RUT?
IT’S TIME TO HAUL YOURSELF OUT THE UNFORGIVING DAILY GRIND YOU’RE IN AND KICK-START THE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME VOYAGE TO A LEANER, MORE ENERGETIC, MORE CONFIDENT YOU.
YES YOU CAN SHED SOME SERIOUS BODY FAT, DEVELOP SOME STRIKING MUSCLE, AND DAZZLE FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITH YOUR NEWFOUND FIGURE.
Have you been eating the same meals for a few years now?
- A bowl of cereal and a cup of tea for breakfast.
- A sandwich and packet of crisps for lunch.
- A cup of coffee with some form of chocolatey snack for the 4pm lull.
- And then some chicken and pasta for dinner.
Have you been doing the same things at the gym for a few years now?
- Twenty minutes on the cross-trainer.
- Twenty minutes on the rower.
- Twenty minutes on the treadmill.
- And then a few stretches and ab exercises to finish off with.
Have you been feeling the same way about your body for a few years now?
- The curves that won’t seem to ‘un’curve.
- The jeans you wore in your twenties that still won’t get past your hips.
- The wobbly love handles that just won’t seem to budge.
- And the feelings of exasperation every time you want to see a change but don’t.
Oh I can see you nodding your head.
Don’t stress, it’s a good thing.
I know where you’re at.
And I’ve seen it hundreds of times before:
- You’re going through the motions and can’t seem to stay motivated for longer than a few painstaking days.
- You’re plodding through life in a mechanical manner and can’t fashion up the courage to ditch your miserable mood.
- You’re making cursory attempts to transform your life but don’t really know what the hell you’re doing.
- You’re half-arsing it in the gym and wondering why your figure still looks the same as it did five years ago.
- You’re still eating the same things you know you shouldn’t and can’t seem to say no to the enticing chocolate cake that seems to always be calling your name.
It’s Time To Kick ‘The Motions’ In The Balls And Start Climbing The Mountain To Lean Arms, A Slim Waist, And A Jaw-Dropping Body
Do you feel like you eat all the time?
When you’re hungry? When you’re not hungry? When you want to celebrate? When you’re sad? In the morning? In the afternoon? At night?
Do you feel like a failure?
That you can’t accomplish what you set out to do? That you simply can’t do it; you just don’t have the willpower? That no matter how much effort you put in, you always end up worse off than when you started?
Do you feel ashamed of hitting the gym without having a clue what you’re doing?
What exercises to do? How many exercises to do? How long you should be exercising for? Why you feel like you don’t belong on the treadmill?
It’s frustrating. Exasperating at times.
I want you to remember one thing though:
You’re not the only one.
There are millions of other people like you, where food is never far from their minds, and exercise is the last thing they want to spend their mornings and evenings doing.
They all wonder why they can’t stick to a healthy meal plan. Why they can’t say no to one cookie. Why they always leave the gym early. Why they sometimes never even get to the gym in the first place.
There are the successful ones though.
The ones that have battled their demons, reversed their habits, changed the way they think about food and exercise, and have transformed their lives.
They’ve been to food and gym rehab and come out the other side more successful people.
One of the main reasons they’ve triumphed where others have crashed?
In-Person Fat Loss Coaching: The Most Simple, Yet Effective, Way To Build A Bulletproof Body That Smacks Of Sexiness, Rather Than The Flabby, Fragile Frame You’ve Grown To Deal With
Semi-Private Fat Loss Coaching:
- The opportunity to training alongside 1-3 other like-minded people who are equally as determined to lose fat, drop clothes’ sizes, get leaner, and ultimately have fun.
- You’ll play a part in helping to build a culture that breeds positivity, progress and a desire to push you to transform your body.
- Following an in-depth assessment you’ll follow your very own programme that is catered to your needs, your body, and your life, so you can finally exercise without worrying about those creaky knees and flimsy back.
- You’ll receive tailored guidance on how to transform your life in the kitchen, in the gym, and at home, so you can get results and keep them for longer than the customary six weeks you’re used to.
- Long gone are the days of wondering what an exercise is, what it looks like, and how to actually perform it with access to my online in depth exercise library and in-session pinpoint coaching techniques.
- Access to your own private community so you’ll be surrounded by the people who have lost their way and want to rekindle their younger years, just like you.
- When you struggle, I’ll be there to pick you up, and when you want to quit, I’ll be there to push you past your comfort zone so you can transform your life once and for all.
– Up to three pre-organised training sessions per week.
– £220 per month per person.
– Signing up to a gym membership at Harrow Leisure Centre will be expected.
One-on-One Fat Loss Coaching:
- I’ll personally lead you through a customised fat loss plan with one-on-one personal training sessions, so you can have access to my undivided attention to help you lose fat, train safely, and reveal your best body.
- Following an in-depth assessment you’ll finally be able to follow a programme that is catered to your needs, your body, and your life; gone are awkward movements and achy joints as I’ll be able to unearth the best exercises for you.
- You’ll receive tailored guidance on how to transform your life in the kitchen, in the gym, and at home, all happening on top of our one-on-one sessions for non-stop support and guidance.
- You’ll be surrounded by the people who have lost their way and want to rekindle their younger years, just like you, with access to my private client community who will help, guide, and support you through the good times and the bad.
- One-on-one personal training sessions means you’ll see me multiple times a week, where we’ll train hard, discuss progress, and continue getting kick-ass results.
– £45 per session.
– Book 8 sessions and receive one free session.
– Book 15 sessions and receive three free sessions.
– Signing up to a gym membership at Harrow Leisure Centre will be expected.
These Ambitious People Decided Enough Was Enough And Took The Leap; They Ended Up On The Other Side With Renewed Confidence, An Improved Frame Of Mind, and Transformed Bodies
“My lifestyle has completely transformed since I met Daniel, and I feel incredible for it.
Daniel’s passion for his clients is second to none and he constantly keeps me motivated and really wants me to progress.
Daniel has coached & encouraged me to both live a healthier lifestyle and make small changes, whether to my diet or training, so that I could incorporate them into my lifestyle naturally.”
“Daniel is the best trainer I have come across in my life – and trust me I have met a lot of personal trainers!
“I am extremely grateful for all the health and fitness tips Daniel has given me so far; it has helped me immensely.
I would recommend his expertise to anyone who is looking to keep fit and healthy.”
“I am extremely happy and proud to be training with Daniel. I never thought I would be able to train in this way and make the changes to my life, but Daniel has made the impossible, possible.
He has motivated, encouraged, guided, and helped me though each step of the way.
At first I wasn’t able to adapt to food changes or lifting weights, however only Daniel made this possible by coaching and guiding me throughout the whole process.
I thank Daniel from the bottom of my heart!”
That’s Great, But Couldn’t I Just…
- Go to the gym on my own?
Of course. But how many times have you ditched the gym for an evening off or missed a session because you weren’t feeling 100%?
Nothing beats having access to a personal coach who’s constantly watching over you and can keep you accountable for all your actions. Long gone are the days of missed sessions and pointless hours spent wandering the treacherous depths of the gym, wondering what the hell you’re meant to be doing and why the hell you’re meant to be doing it.
- Follow a programme I download online?
Online programmes are great. The only problem is they don’t take into account you. How you move, what you can do, what you can’t do, what you like, and what you don’t like.
Having a personal coach means you’ll be able to follow a programme that’s suited entirely to your needs and availability. You’ll no longer be following a cookie-cutter programme that’d be best suited to an experienced bodybuilder who trains five times a week; you’ll embrace a bespoke programme that’s fitted entirely to your needs so you can shed body fat and transform your body in the best way possible.
- Teach myself everything on YouTube?
There are some great resources out there to learn the tricks of the gym trade; however, the attention to detail you’ll receive in an in-person session is second to none.
Even a slight misjudgement on an exercise can lead to injury or failure to acquire the full benefits of the movement, but with the full attention of a coach who’s always attentive to your activities, you’ll no longer have to panic over whether you’re going to end up with a broken back or whether what you’re doing is even worth your while.
- Go to a class?
Classes are fun and they certainly get you moving; but if you want to see real results it’s time to embrace a personalised personal training programme that’s going to utilise the gym in the best possible way.
You’ll learn the best exercises to get the body you want, embrace the strength based training and fat loss culture that changes bodies and lives, and undertake a tailored programme that’s going to help you become the hit of the room when you strut in with sexy curves and defined arms.
How Do I Get Started?
So before you lie two roads.
One road is the one you’ve been walking up until now. It’s full of potholes, fallen trees, mysterious temptations in the wilderness, and almighty beasts to battle.
This is a hard road to walk if you want to have a hope in hell of achieving your mission in a timely manner.
Yet, it’s the road that so many choose to walk for months, years, and in some cases…for their entire lives.
On the other hand, I can show you the road that I walked myself, and have helped hundreds of others walk before.
I’ve filled in the potholes, removed the fallen trees, and built a wall to keep out the unruly, distracting beasts.
Obviously this is not a free road. It took me years of time, energy, attention, and resources to make this road safe for the use of others.
But, if you’re willing to pay the toll, you’ll get to where you want to be much, much quicker than if you try to blaze a path on your own…
If you want to join for me an in depth consultation and assessment and the chance to figure out a specific plan that works for you, apply here and we’ll see if you’re a good fit for the in-person coaching programmes I offer…